Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Designer Poster Iterations Sides 2 & 3

My second and third rounds for this poster. With the second round I felt like I beginning to incorporate Peter Saville's methodology into my design for the poster, but I just wasn't quite there. In the next round I really tried to implement his ideas of juxtaposition in design. In this poster I use it in three primary ways. The lines contrast with the chandelier is a dual juxtaposition in form and concept. Rigid form versus organic form and modern color palette and pattern versus the antique aesthetic of the chandelier. In the third round I also tried to employ the type in a way that severely highlighted the main information over the secondary information. In a way, I tried to hide the secondary information.

Round Two








Round Three






No comments:

Post a Comment