Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Saddle Stitch Color Book









 For this color study project, the color harmonies were portrayed using illustrations of my own. These illustrations were taken from a Pokemon sketch book I had made last year in a calligraphy workshop. The sketch book was made with a page designated for each Pokemon that has been released in the series so far. The sketch book was made for the analytical and almost scientific aspect of Pokemon. I created the book to practice sketching and to record information on each Pokemon as I played the game. This information is mostly statistics that pertain to the Pokemon in the game. I followed this analytical idea by showing the illustrations with the color harmonies and then showing a segment of the illustration which shows some better detail of the coloring and rendering style and process. I then pulled my color pallets from this segment of the illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment