Friday, April 8, 2011

First Digital to Final Ebook Covers

This is a post of my original digital cover designs, my final cover designs, and my cover designs in context on an ebook purchasing site. The next task is to take the screen shots of the cover in the ebook store and put them on an iPad. Once on the iPad we take photos to document the context of the project and we will present these documentation shots.

First Digital

I have two sets of ideas for my first digital iterations. The first uses a circular motif from the story that doesn't reference the title. On top of this circle is an object of destruction from the story




 This set was based on using imagery that is mentioned in the title as a circle motif with an object of destruction on top





 Final covers



Screen shots of ebook store






No comments:

Post a Comment