Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Zines for the Pad

Several things caught my attention in these videos showing magazines on the Ipad. First of all, this whole concept is far cooler than I had expected. Some really new and innovative things came out of this and that is exactly what I didn't expect. The idea of getting a full 360 degree view of products in magazines was an awesome idea and the magazine directory is also awesome. The magazine directory allows quick navigation throughout a magazine without thumbing through pages and searching the table of contents. The coolest part I saw in innovations was the visual footnotes. This allowed the footnote in text to be clicked on and shown. No searching at the bottom of a page for a lame resource. Now you can click and be shown the resource.

These looks at magazines on the Ipad really changed my mind with the Ipad and its everyday innovative aspects. Up til now I think I've only seen ordinary computer things done on an Ipad, but only touched instead of clicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment