Thursday, November 18, 2010

Iterations on "Plant a Seed, Teach it to Read" Poster

Several iterations on my poster for the Reach Out and Read program. After the last critique, it was decided that a different background was needed for the text. So, I redid the phrase on a white background and took pictures of it. I deleted the background then placed the text in a variety of locations which consist of pictures I found on the internet and some that I took. These iterations are essentially a practice run on which background needs to be used.

The first four images are variations on the text. The first has no punctuation and the second one does, and the final two have excess seeds spilled around the text. For the placing in different environments I used the set of text that had punctuation.















No comments:

Post a Comment